We are looking for more Thinkers, Solvers and Doers.
We are excited to announce that we are expanding our Washington DC and Barcelona offices, with open positions for: Creative Directors, Art Directors, Interactive Designers, Resource Managers and Project Managers. We will also be announcing openings in LA for Content Strategists and Producers so stay tuned!
How do you know if JESS3 is the place for you? Here are the most important things to know about JESS3:
Our team members have an Intensity for the Craft. As an independent agency, we have the luxury of exploring the extreme edges of creativity. From the mixed media in our motion work, to the experimental technologies we leverage in our data visualizations, to the artisan approach we take to illustration and branding, we believe in all that is good and beautiful in the creative world.
Our team Internets HARD. We are involved in the memes, communities, viral successes and trends that make the Internet awesome. We believe in winning the Internet by respecting its culture, adding value and being genuine.
Our company was founded by digital natives. Our strategies are fresh, not retro-fitted via some “digital department”. We walk the walk when it comes to the bleeding edge of design, social media, motion, content and interactive executions.
JESS3 is the agency of the future. Join us!
We are always hiring!
- UX DesignersYou are a critical thinking
strategist that knows how to put
ideas on paper. You make
wireframes look good.
- IllustratorsWe are big fans of all forms of
illustration. One requirement is
working hard. Knowing digital
design is a huge plus!
- FlashYou might also like Processing. You know how to code the back end and animate the front end. You’ve been called a ninja.
- Front End DevelopersYou dream in HTML5 and CSS3. We dream in UI / UX. Together, let’s bend what’s possible and bring magic to the web.
- StrategistsYou know about what brands
should be doing online. We
have the best clients in the
world for you.
- Infographic DesignersYou can take complex layers of information and tell a story. Tufte, Monocle and GOOD inspire you.
- Project ManagersStellar work requires top-notch project management. If you are in DC, that is a plus.
- InternsLike a young Dwight, you are hungry, aggressive and ready to dedicate yourself to your craft.
- Account ManagersYou’ve managed large books of business and know how to run a tight ship.